Question

Two ID Phone Numbers

Userlevel 1

I have two ID numbers. One for my wife (payg - I pay the bill and have an account set up for that number). I've just bought a new phone on ID and want to set up another account to see my contract/bills/usage etc. How do I do that?

13 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just register again for the new phone contract from iD - you’ll need to use a different username (email address) when you register online again though.

Good luck @Marshg.

Userlevel 1

Thanks but not letting me do that. Won't accept combo of my ported number, surname and year of birth?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Has your number actually been transferred to iD, or is the switch scheduled to happen soon @Marshg? 

Userlevel 1

Its transferred and is now in use thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the iD online systems haven’t caught up with the fact your number transfer has been completed @Marshg. 

When I joined iD I also had issues registering for an iD account online.
iD support couldn’t/wouldn’t help, so for me the solution was to try and register once or twice a day over several days, until finally the online registration worked.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for that, much appreciated. If anybody from ID would like to make contact and help me that would also be appreciated. Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marshg 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Still waiting on a response to a conversation with ID that started yesterday. Can ID please contact me to continue? Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Still waiting on a response to a conversation with ID that started yesterday. Can ID please contact me to continue? Thanks

Unfortunately, if you’re using the forum PM mechanism to communicate with iD staff, it often takes several days until they reply.

This was my experience of using the forum’s private messaging to talk to iD.

Userlevel 1

PM forum is the only option for support I believe...not great I agree but thanks!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

PM forum is the only option for support I believe...not great I agree but thanks!

You can talk privately to iD customer service using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

Please can Tom or anybody from ID come back to me? You suddenly stopped replying to the conversation on Wednesday?????? Is there any way to escalate this pls? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Marshg,

We are working through all PM’s as quickly as possible and we will get back to you.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?