Solved

unable to make phone calls since this morning

Userlevel 1

I am unable to make or receive any call from my ID mobile , my husband has same issue he is also with ID

His other phone is with different provider and works fine. 
there must be some issues. When dialling call immediately goes to Ended without connecting 

icon

Best answer by Maverick123 1 December 2022, 09:55

View original

30 replies

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue here. Calls go straight to “Call Ended”.

Userlevel 1

Same problem here. 

Userlevel 1

Have you managed to get in touch with anyone? ID chat is only opening from 9 am 🤦‍♀️

Userlevel 1

No idea how to get in touch apart from live chat so have towait until 9am

Userlevel 1

Same here, since last night. Thought it was a phone issue but I just checked the nationwide coverage on ID mobile’s site and it shows coverage is patchy, and I’m in a blind spot. Not sure why as it’s usually fine, what’s weird is it says I have signal on my phone handset just can’t make calls. 

Userlevel 1

Same problem. 

Userlevel 1

Getting in touch with a human is impossible.

Userlevel 1

Chats are full says please contact again later

its ridiculous 

Userlevel 1

They’ve changed status to this as solved but it isn’t ?!

Userlevel 2

I have the same issue! I thought it was my phone but have tried all the reset tricks and nothing is working!

I and my sons cannot make phone calls since the morning

Impossible to get anything other than a bot on live chat. No human is available

Userlevel 1

Same here I just hope they are working on this in a meantime  

anyone had any luck to get response and ETA when this will be fixed? 
can’t receive calls either so that’s quiet bad I need to work 😭

I can send and receive messages but I cannot call and receive calls.

Userlevel 1

me too! this is an absolute joke!!! I've managed to get on the live chat, for the agent to go through steps to ensure its not my SIM (which it is obviously not), for me to explain that others are having this issue and it is clearly a network error, for him to say he will send me a new SIM?! what good is that!? Such an awful company to deal with.

Same here and I have an emergency, not good enough ID Mobile, not straight forward to find out what the issue is or when it will be resolved. I couldn’t even log in on the App. If service doesn’t improve you lose a customer, I’ve never had these sorts of problems with other providers 

I cannot make or receive calls but my wife who is also with id can make calls, is there no official response from ID? I'm going to another provider who you can actually speak to, Sky Mobile has some amazing deals at the moment 👌 

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, PR9 area

Tried restarting the phone with no change.. chatbot said to put it in airplane mode for 30 seconds and it seemed to work ….. for 2 minutes.

Tried taking the SIM card out and lightly rubbing it with an eraser.  This seems to be the best so far but it is hit and miss if anything works.. guessing it’s more network related though their status checker and 3’s both state no network issues.  Tried sending a message on twitter but I’ll be amazed if anybody replies.

Userlevel 2

im talking to someone now so will keep you updated 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi All, 

We’re aware that there is currently a network issue affecting some customers ability to make and receive calls. I can assure you that our Technical Team are currently working on restoring services as a top priority - I’ll keep you updated. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Nikhil

Userlevel 2

From id mobile ‘I am so sorry that you are having issues with making calls, please be advised that our technical team is on top of it. This should be fixed today.’

Userlevel 1

Update on my situation, I’m using an iPhone 7 running iOS 15.7.1. I reset the network through settings > general > transfer or reset iPhone > reset > reset network settings. This “forgets” your wifi connections and resets your phone network. I was able to call out after doing this - however, when connecting to wifi again I could no longer make calls, and switching wifi off didn’t help. If you have an iPhone and need to make a call right now I suggest trying this, I do think in my case it’s an iPhone issue not an ID mobile issue, so might be the same for some others. (My broadband connection is Vodafone but I don’t think that’s relevant.)

EDIT: I can make calls again after connecting to the wifi, just had to give it a moment. Hope this helps.

Userlevel 1

@Nikhil P would you please put any updates when it’s fixed here as well as most of us aren’t able to get on to the chat? 

Having the same issue, anyone have any idea why it’s happening and how long it’s going to take to get resolved? 
I know they’re aware but really it isn’t good enough! 

Userlevel 2

@Sian Downes I was told by close of business! 

Why iD Mobile?