Solved

wow ! really poor service

I've noticed that an extra payment has been going from my account to ID. I eventually started a live chat with an agent. Half-way through the agent decided to exit the chat. I was angry enough beforehand. Even more so now. Absolutely disgusting. My contract renewal is due next month. Have a feeling I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Would love to get a response from them but I won't hold my breath. They don't care.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 5 April 2023, 14:28

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD Live Chat is a lottery @Dave 1966, and rarely do you hit the jackpot.

Anyway, I’ve found the iD social media team do a much better job supporting customers.
You can get in-touch with the iD social media customer support team, using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

The agents work until 8pm weekdays (6pm at weekends).
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dave 1966 

Have you managed to contact us via the methods outlined above by @andewhite?

If not please let us know here so we can reach out and investigate.

Tom

Sorry but you were extremely unhelpful. Still awaiting a call about my potential refund. Not really sure why you rang me when you clearly couldn't be an use whatsoever.

13.4% price increase. What a joke. Can't even get a simple upgrade right. Perhaps charges should be based on the quality of customer service. Therefore you'd be paying me for my business 😆 

Userlevel 3

13.4% price increase. What a joke. Can't even get a simple upgrade right. Perhaps charges should be based on the quality of customer service. Therefore you'd be paying me for my business 😆 

Hey there @Dave 1966, we're sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please note that the RPI/CPI increases are indeed mentioned in the terms and conditions for all contracts and can also be seen via our website. These terms and conditions can be seen before taking out a contract, and would need to be agreed to by yourself in order to take the contract out. These are also visible when you have your contract with us. Although we understand this may not be ideal, this is something that all mobile networks do, and is explained in all networks terms and conditions.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/ask-a-question-18/rpi-increase-for-new-contract-this-year-50992

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/rpi

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/cpi

If you need further assistance with your concerns, then please do let us know, and we will do all we can to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tyler

Hey Tyler. Yep thanks for that. I think you've missed my point. Ofcourse I'm aware of the increase. I was actually more concerned as to whether the standard of customer service at ID was worth it. Recent experiences I've had would suggest not unfortunately. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dave 1966,

I’m very sorry to hear that and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We can certainly pass on any feedback that you have for it to be reviewed internally.

If you would we can PM you to request all the feedback for the experiences.

Please let us know and we can drop you a PM.

Kash

I'm  still awaiting a call back from last Friday. Supposed to be 24 - 48 hours so I was told.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I can’t remember iD Mobile ever calling me back, after promising to do so.

In my experience, the social media customer care team provide the best customer support. Contact them using facebook or Twitter, by sending a private message.

The agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends (and bank holidays).
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dave 1966 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?