Question

curry's transaction code

• 19 November 2022
  • 11 replies

Where or what is the transaction code needed for PAC transfer. It doesn't appear on my online receipt? 

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you looked at the forum “Switching to iD?” article @Matthew Baptist?

There’s more online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile.

Good luck @Matthew Baptist.
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Matthew Baptist 

The transaction number used for the iD Mobile port form should how on your emails and begin with a 4.

If you haven’t received this or can’t find it please let us know so we can get in contact and grab it for you.

Alternatively if you register via the iD Mobile app, you’ll be able to port via the app itself without the transaction number.

Thanks, Tom

Userlevel 1

I’ve tried that, but you still need the transaction code in the ID App

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Colin D 

Have you double checked your welcome to iD Mobile email for the correct transaction number beginning with a “4”?

Tom

Userlevel 1

I’ve got this sorted out now - through online chat. I didn’t receive a welcome email from ID, only from Carphone Warehouse & their transaction number started with “1”, and that didn’t work.

I think ID need to sort out this problem, as it appears many others have experienced the same

Userlevel 3

I’ve got this sorted out now - through online chat. I didn’t receive a welcome email from ID, only from Carphone Warehouse & their transaction number started with “1”, and that didn’t work.

I think ID need to sort out this problem, as it appears many others have experienced the same

Hey Colin, thank you for your response, and we’re glad to hear that you managed to resolve this!

We apologise for the confusion and stress caused, and certainly will take your feedback on board as we are always looking to improve as a company.

Best regards,

Tyler

Same is frustrating me, I’ve been trying to contact someone all day :(

I’ve no welcome email and there is no other way of transferring the PAC without the transaction number !!! 

so frustrating that the transaction number is not viewable on the app. 

can anyone help please. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve no welcome email and there is no other way of transferring the PAC without the transaction number !!! 

can anyone help please. 

You can ‘talk’ to iD Mobile’s social media customer care team about your PAC submission, by sending them a private message, using facebook or Twitter.

The agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends (and bank holidays).

Your other option being to wait here for a day, or possibly longer, until the iD team to read your post.
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

so frustrating that the transaction number is not viewable on the app. 

can anyone help please. 

Hello @fordbarbara153,

This is incorrect.

If you register and log into an account on https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Simply click on My Services then Keep your number

You only need a PAC code and number to keep.

Mohammed

@Mohammed, I’ve done that a thousand times and it does not work without a transaction number ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@fordbarbara153,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?