Solved

Data/Calls/Texts not working

• 4 February 2021
  • 8 replies

I just got this phone on the 29th January. I kept my old number and did the PAC transfer procedure and waited a few days for this to work but I still don’t have my number and my calls texts and data on this phone aren’t working. I have a new sim in this new phone so I haven’t used up any services. I tried flight mode, turning it on and off again, taking the sim out and putting it back in and nothings working. I received the phone over a month late after my first one got lost in the post and I’m currently paying for a phone I can’t use so I’m very unhappy 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 February 2021, 20:18

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Niamhfenner,

We are very sorry to hear about that issue. We will send you a PM now so we can take a look into this further.

Ryan

I missed my payment bill but have payed it now but my data is not working and cant make calls

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Haydar Ali, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can reactivate your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Ive already tried to contact but cant get in touch is it possible if u can do it for me also ive had to pay agen so 2 payments have been taken

Ive already tried to contact but cant get in touch is it possible if u can do it for me also ive had to pay agen so 2 payments have been taken

My data calls and texts are all not working. When I try use data nothing happens, it doesn’t let me use anything and just functions as if theres no wifi. When I try call, it says “you’ve dialled the customer service helpline...” no matter who, and my texts do not deliver. Other times it says “you have an outstanding balance of 0 pounds and 0 pence”. All my payments are up to date.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Haydar Ali, I can see this has now been resolved via social media.

Thank you,

Rory

Yesterday I had a outstanding balance but I have now paid that but my data calls and messages are not working how do I resolve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Aaron Gurney Hemple,

It can take up to 24-hours for the bar to lift.

Has this since been sorted or are your services impacted still?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?