Solved

has my order gone through?

• 10 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I upgraded from my iPhone XR to an iPhone 12 pro max order number 115104566.

I received an order confirmation email and 0.01p was taken out of my account. However, I then received a text from my online banking stating that the upfront payment of £49.99 had been declined by my bank and asking me to confirm that the upfront payment of £49.99 for the phone was genuine - I confirmed it was genuine but they sent a text back saying to contact the retailer as I might need to make the payment again. The £49.99 has not come out of my account.

I then received an email from iD stating that you’re experiencing minor delays processing orders for dispatch.

Shortly after, I received another two emails from iD saying that you need to speak to me about my order because some details look like they are incorrect and that the sales team will try to get in touch over the next few days - if they fail to get through to me after 2 attempts, they’ll cancel the order. I presume the issue is because my bank declined the transaction and i had to approve it. The upfront cost of £49.99 hasn’t come out and on my app it was still telling me to upgrade as if the order hadn’t gone through. So I placed another order for the iPhone 12 pro max order number 115164250. The £0.01p came out again and I received a confirmation email with the order number. No one has contacted me yet and I’d like to get the phone asap seeing as when I ordered, it said it would be next day delivery. I don’t know whether my order has gone through and whether I’ll be receiving the phone - I don’t want two orders to come through and be charged twice. 

Can someone please help me sort this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 January 2021, 10:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Chloeleggitt70,

If you are purchasing an upgrade rather than a new contract then only one order will be allowed to go through as upgrades can only happen once so I would expect there to be no problems there.

We will send you a PM so we can check up on your upgrade to provide further clarification as to when to expect delivery of the phone.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?