Solved

How do I log a complaint? - Chasing a refund on a return

• 1 September 2020
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 1

How can I log in any complaint I have some issue with my new contract 

phone been returned and ask for refund my upfront and extra charges 

they advise me to ask carphonewarehouse and carphonewarehouse advise me to ask ID mobile with your refund 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 September 2020, 11:59

View original

37 replies

Userlevel 1

Seriously first time experience with ID mobile totally trash company

Userlevel 1

How can I complain ? Having had conversations with customer service nothing has been done … I still have not received my refund … as I’m within 28 days I’m seriously considering going to another provider , this is the worst provider I have ever been with ..next is the ombudsman! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sikandar, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sikandar 

So we can best help you here.  When was it you originally purchased the phone?

Was this through our website, Carphone Warehouse website, or a Carphone Warehouse store?

Is the phone physically damaged?  What was the fault you’ve mentioned?

My refund is still not in my bank account! ID owe me £89.00 how do I get it back? 

Userlevel 1

From ID mobile online … phone has some ON/OFF issue and heat up that’s why I’ve return it 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @Sikandar, if that’s the case then it’s up to us to rectify that for you, and we’ll be sure to do so right here. One last question sorry, where is the phone now?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Katiewalter,

You can do that here. What is the complaint regarding?

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Graeme Frost 

How long ago was the return completed?

Refunds can take 3-5 working days.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sikandar, no problem.

We did however send you a PM so if you need any help, just reply to us there.

Mohammed

I need a refund of my money which I have paid extra , it was not my fault it was the fault of the company because pc curry told me that it will stop once the contract date is over. But still your deducting my money . I need my money back anyhow or else I will take strict action. 

It's been 8 months your deducting my money , don't you guys see in your system that the contract is over inspite of that your deducting my money.  

Userlevel 1

Yes done it twice I got screen shots about agents conversation ..’last week they told me they got the phone and your account is close now .. yesterday one lady she told me your account is still active and we send email they will answer in 5 working days now .. i don’t know she said warehouse department didn’t update that’s why it’s late now I’ve cancel my direct debit she told me to cancel it I don’t want they charge me extra for next month   

Userlevel 1

I didn’t get anything from ID and carphone ware… and I am sure this was the first n last time .. I’ve raised a complaint about faulty phone and refund but still every time same thing .. 3 hours to discuss my problem ..

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It's been 8 months your deducting my money , don't you guys see in your system that the contract is over inspite of that your deducting my money.  

The contract is only over when you follow the iD contract cancellation procedure @Naomi Dasilva
Cancelling is explained in the contract terms & conditions, and also in the online article at:

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sikandar, can I ask where/how you placed the order?

Thank you,

Rory

Over two weeks, I have also noticed that the contract I agreed has been increased by £2.00 a month. I now want to leave the contract. But the 30 day Claus has passed because I have been waiting for the refund. I am writing to the Ombudsman to complain. Also as the contract was agreed with Curry’s I am going to their store to see if I can actually speak to someone face to face. 
The whole process has been a joke and incredibly disappointing. 

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Naomi Dasilva,

Sounds like an issue of a failed disconnection or the return not being completed correctly by Currys.

In either case, you’ll need to speak to us directly.

If you haven’t already gotten in touch, I can PM you here to pick this up further with you?

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Graeme Frost,

You would only be able to submit a complaint to the Ombudsman if your complaint has been open with the network for greater than 8 weeks or you have been provided with a deadlock letter as a final positon has been reached.

Can you give us a bit more information on the refund you are due? You would only have a 14-day return if you purchased from Currys.

30-days is if you had purchased from iD Mobile directly.

As for the increase in line rental this could possibly be due to the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for 2023.

It sounds like your complaint relates to one with Currys which, if is the case, needs to be raised with them directly but if you do have a summary of the issue I can advise further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Yes I been a week I spoke someone on ID they told me we will get your refund but still not even a single penny I get 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How can I complain ? Having had conversations with customer service nothing has been done … I still have not received my refund … as I’m within 28 days I’m seriously considering going to another provider , this is the worst provider I have ever been with ..next is the ombudsman! 

Hello @Angela 1308  have you since had this sorted? If not, we can send you a message here to look into this further.

@Lym  how can we help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sikandar,

If you need any further assistance, or any loose ends tying up, please send a reply to the PM.

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sikandar,

We’ll get a PM sent over so we can pick this up further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?