Solved

my pac code isnt working

• 12 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Ive left 02 and come to ID mobile. I have typed in all the information it asks. Then it says some of the information is wrong. I have re written it over and over I have re checked everything over and over. All the numbers are correct and its still isn't working. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 12 September 2022, 14:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Shannon Winsor , this community is primarily a customer to customer forum, where members try to help one another.

For problems with your iD account and mobile number porting, I’d recommend contacting the iD social media team, privately, using facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)). They’ll be able to assist you with your PAC submission.

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shannon Winsor 

Are you using the iD Mobile port form?

On the port form I’d recommend making sure that the surname is being inputted in all caps and that the transaction number starts with a 4!

If you’re unsure of your transaction number, I’d recommend searching the emails we’ve sent about the order, if you still can’t locate the transaction number please let us know via the channels @andewhite has suggested above!

Tom

@Tom I am having the very same issue and made sure the surname was all caps and still not working. It seems impossible to get hold of anyone in this company and very frustrating. 

Please can you help me convert to ID using my PAC. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@Tom I am having the very same issue and made sure the surname was all caps and still not working. It seems impossible to get hold of anyone in this company and very frustrating. 

Please can you help me convert to ID using my PAC. 

Okay @Aidan89, the iD community is mainly where iD users try and help one another.

Although iD staff do read the posts in this forum, they’re about 6 days behind real-time at the moment.

Get quick help with your iD account, and submitting your PAC are through facebook (using Messenger), or by DM (Direct Message) on Twitter.

Any out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

Alternatively, use the iD online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the chat agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays (8am - 6pm at weekends).
To avoid the chat-bot, type “talk to a person” to speak to an agent.

Good luck @Aidan89

:

I'm having exactly the same issue. 

Neither Curry's in store agents,  nor iD chat seem able resolve it. 

Been almost a week now.

Took out 2 sim only contracts. Only one activated because the YTS numpty in Curry's put the same sim no. on both contracts - apparently, according to a " senior" team member, this isn't possible to do!

EE say PAC code has been used and I can't cancel with iD because they havent got my phone number to give me a PAC to leave them!! 

They can't issue another sim because I'm already "signed up" for, (the maximum) 2 sims. The fact they don't work doesn't seem to compute.

(I wanted to transfer 3 contracts to iD but " computer said no", despite having 4 contracts with EE.)

Possibly worst decision I've (ever) made - well certainly with regard to mobile phones! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I'm having exactly the same issue. 

Neither Curry's in store agents,  nor iD chat seem able resolve it. 

Been almost a week now.

Took out 2 sim only contracts. Only one activated because the YTS numpty in Curry's put the same sim no. on both contracts - apparently, according to a " senior" team member, this isn't possible to do!

EE say PAC code has been used and I can't cancel with iD because they havent got my phone number to give me a PAC to leave them!! 

They can't issue another sim because I'm already "signed up" for, (the maximum) 2 sims. The fact they don't work doesn't seem to compute.

(I wanted to transfer 3 contracts to iD but " computer said no", despite having 4 contracts with EE.)

Possibly worst decision I've (ever) made - well certainly with regard to mobile phones! 

FYI, the OFCOM rules say the gaining provider (iD Mobile) are 100% responsible for getting the number port sorted.

From your post, it sounds like iD have accepted the PAC (from EE), but the number port hasn’t worked properly.

Anyway, it’s iD’s job to sort it out - best of luck @Jon Brooke - Smith.
🤞 

Why iD Mobile?