Solved

No Switching Transaction Number

• 19 January 2023
  • 6 replies

I registered for a 12 month SIM only plan on 18 Jan with iD, setting up my direct debit and all the rest. I was transfering my mobile from SKY. 

This morning, my iD moblie SIM was delivered by DPP. Unfortunately, I am yet to receive my Switching Transaction Number so I have been unable to transfer my old number.

Please how do I get the Switching Transaction Number from iD? iD promised to send this to but they have not; without the Switching Transaction Number, I cannot port my new iD mobile SIM to my old SKY number. I have my PAC from SKY already.

icon

Best answer by Jazebel 20 January 2023, 20:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jazebel 

Your transaction number to switch a number using the port form should be included in an email from us, I’d recommend double checking these to find the transaction number beginning with a “4”.

If you don’t see this please let us know so we can get in contact and assist.

Tom

Thanks Tom for your response to my question. I did not receive any email from iD containing a Switch Transfer Number as expected, but fortunately I was able to connect to chat earlier today and the issue was resolved for me.  Many thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jazebel,

Glad to hear that this is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know here.

Kash

I don't have a switch transaction number to use with my pac to keep my old number. I don't have any emails from id. The live chat doesn't work either. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don't have a switch transaction number to use with my pac to keep my old number. I don't have any emails from id. The live chat doesn't work either. 

You can also contact iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance with PAC submission @Emmaer.

Customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Emmaer,

Just checking if you managed to get through to somebody.

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?