Solved

not recoved currys 100£ gift card

Userlevel 1

I have made purches with upgrade a iphone 13 minj there was and still have information that jncludes a 100£ gift card for currys no i have yet to recice it please can somone help me its getting very frustrating i checked enail and even emails from the dpd and u guys bit nothjng has been sent or recoved in regards fo gift card all i have is my phone i pay 40.99 a month but gift card missing purches comes with gift card so i should be gettimg it or kindly please could anyone help me thank you

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 December 2022, 12:09

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tobias Weissenauer 

Sorry to hear you haven’t heard anything about your gift card, if you’ve made a qualifying purchase the gift card should be dispatched and sent with your iPhone 13 Mini, if you’ve received the phone and haven’t received the gift card at the same time please let us know here so we can get in touch and resolve this for you.

Details on all gift offers, new and old, can be found here.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Yh I have seen from other in the community they have the same problem and yes my gift card did not arrive with I phone 13mini in fact iam still waiting for the curry’s gift card and been checking everyday emails and spams but nothing hope to hear from u soon 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tobias Weissenauer,

I’ve checked this with the Team and they advised this should be sent after 30-days. (For the Pixel 7 purchases)**

@Nikhil P can you confirm?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you Mohammed I appreciate will this be in send to my email or how will it be sent ?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tobias Weissenauer,

Sorry, I thought this was a Pixel 7.

For the iPhone 13 Mini it should have been sent with the order as long as it was an eligible purchase.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

It was not send with the phone please could you read my private message that I send like 3h ago thank you here again also I screenshot of my purchase.as u can see under the unlimedit data there meant to be curry’s gift card 100£ if u could sorted out as soon as possible I have received my phone not the gift card 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tobias Weissenauer,

We are replying to all PM’s as quickly as possible.

I have removed the screenshot as it contained your personal information.

We will get back to you via PM and assist you further there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thank you I already have given the information your colleague has asked for so 4he and still no replay 

Userlevel 1

I do hope u will help me with this as soon as 

Userlevel 1

Please can someone finally tell me why this has not been sent and no I do not have a pixel 7 I choose iPhone 13mini pink and I was told that it was sent with purchased so it will not it will not wait for 30 days because how does it work one of u says it came with purchase and a other of your department says in 30days can u guys not look closely and tell me what’s going on the only reason I took this upgrade was because it came with the gift card so please help with this and or send me this god damn gift card can you all not see iam not the only person that has a problem with this there are many more so please also it would be great if you could try sorting out your costumer service because you guys seem to be always busy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tobias Weissenauer,

We’ve picked this up with you via PM already so you can discuss this with us there if you still need support.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Yh just realised that revived a message I already replied so waiting for you guys to confirm … I send that information that u guys needed kind regards Tobias 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tobias Weissenauer,

If you still require any assistance, please feel free to PM us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?