Solved

NUMBER TRANSFER NOT WORKING - URGENT

• 17 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I've filled out the PAC form 3 times now and also tried through my account 4 times (every time it says incorrect when its not!) I have heard nothing back as has nothing happened since. I will not be recommending ID especially as you have no way of contacting for help to sort this as I've seen lots of people have been having the same issue. I’m a student and can't afford for this not to get fixed. Please help me. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 16:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Ive had the exact same issue!! Very disappointed, filled out the PAC form 3 times and tried through my account. Nothing has happened. Will not be recommending ID if you don't sort this. I’m a student and can't afford for this not to get fixed.

I’ve had the exact same issue! 

I've filled out the PAC form 3 times now and also tried through my account 4 times (every time it says incorrect when its not!) I have heard nothing back as has nothing happened since and its been a week. I will not be recommending ID especially as you have no way of contacting for help to sort this as I've seen lots of people have been having the same issue. I’m a student and can't afford for this not to get fixed. Please help me. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @katiefoote,

We are sorry to hear about the issue with submitting your PAC code. We can be contacted via our Live Chat Team here to help with any issues you may have.
We’ll also send you a PM now to help further with this.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?