Solved

SIM not delivered

• 1 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I ordered a SIM, the SIM coud only be delivered by DPD when I was away for work and so now the order has been recalled, I just want my SIM delivered to me ASAP. I do not know why the order was recalled and why DPD didn’t just sent the order to a collection point?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 1 September 2022, 22:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joe Langlands, iD Mobile do not use DPD to fulfil SIM card orders.
iD only use Royal Mail to fulfil SIM only orders.

Did you order a phone from iD Mobile?

No I ordered the SIM only and it was delivered by DPD? I can attach the email confirmation if that helps. When I called DPD they said the order has been recalled as I wasn’t in the last 2 times they tried to deliver, as I was away at work and they tried to deliver during the early afternoon both times.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joe Langlands, perhaps Royal Mail strikes have meant SIM only orders are dispatched with DPD.

Try calling iD telephone sales for assistance on 020 7139 1397 - have your order number ready.

Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joe Langlands

I’m sorry to hear your SIM card hasn’t been delivered, if an order isn’t successfully delivered by DPD it’ll be returned to our warehouse and the order itself will be returned.

I’d recommend the same as @andewhite to call our sales team on 0207 1391 397 to reorder the SIM card.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?