Question

Transaction number not received.

• 11 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi I really cant find my transaction number anywhere. Can you just dm it to me? I really need to to switch my number back.

2 replies

Userlevel 4

@Aisha Mahmood  This forum is run by fellow customers and follower that like to help. While there are IDMobile staff willing to help on here they will pick up on customers problems.

In the mean time have you received any emails from IDMobile about your order? 

If so the Transaction number is normally enclosed with your welcoming email with your account details, such as  phone number, account number, contact details and cost. 

Within this email there normally a section titled Let's get started if my memory serves me correctly. The transaction number should be there. 

If you've not received any emails from IDMobile possibility may have gone into you junk, spam folder. 

If all else fails try calling IDMobile sale's on number is 020-7139-1397.

Joe

Userlevel 3

Hey there Aisha, we’re very sorry to hear you’ve not received your transaction code, this can be a common issue if you’re order wasn’t from ourselves online, and via one of our third party sites, sorry about that.

As @JoeKing has kindly mentioned, it should have been emailed, so if not, we apologise and can get that for you!

So we can do so, please send us a personal message with the following information:

• Full name
  • Full address including postcode
  • Email address
  • iD Mobile phone number

Kind regards,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?