Solved

Where to Find Transaction Codes - Port

Userlevel 1

Can you advise how I can get a transaction code please?

I didn’t get a confirmation or welcome email.

no receipt with phone either.

I have been trying for 3 days to get on live chat unsuccessfully. 

some advice on this forum states you don’t need it to port number but I cannot submit required form without it. 

Hopefully someone can suggest something?

thanks

Caroline

icon

Best answer by andewhite 31 March 2023, 12:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The transaction code should start with “4”, and try entering your surname in CAPITAL letters…
🤞

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you register for your “My iD Account” online, then I think you can submit your PAC from your iD account without a transaction code.
🍀

Userlevel 1

If you register for your “My iD Account” online, then I think you can submit your PAC from your iD account without a transaction code.
🍀

Thanks for the suggestion but it’s not working for me

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You should also be able to submit your PAC using the iD live chat service, or sending iD Mobile a private message using facebook or Twitter.

🤞

Userlevel 1

You should also be able to submit your PAC using the iD live chat service, or sending iD Mobile a private message using facebook or Twitter.

🤞

Thanks I’ll try Facebook. I cannot get onto live chat

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help. they responded on messenger 

🤞

Userlevel 3

Can you advise how I can get a transaction code please?

I didn’t get a confirmation or welcome email.

no receipt with phone either.

I have been trying for 3 days to get on live chat unsuccessfully. 

some advice on this forum states you don’t need it to port number but I cannot submit required form without it. 

Hopefully someone can suggest something?

thanks

Caroline

Hey there @Caroline Hodson, we hope that you were able to complete the port form and that your port is either in progress, or completed now.

If this isn’t the case, then please let us know, and we can assist you further.

@andewhite Thank you very much for assisting Caroline :)

Best wishes,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

It’s all sorted now thanks 

Hi

I am having same issue as above customers - I can't find a transaction code anywhere. Could you please advise? I have the PAC code

Userlevel 1

Hi

I am having same issue as above customers - I can't find a transaction code anywhere. Could you please advise? I have the PAC code

I messaged them on messenger and they responded promptly. 

I cannot submit the form either it says details are incorrect. I can’t get into live chat and can’t find transaction number anywhere. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Aarti Mann,

Your transaction number should be in your iD Welcome email.

If you still haven’t been able to contact anyone at iD and still require assistance, please let us know and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?