Solved

Order confirmation

• 4 December 2020
  • 16 replies

Hi I just want to know when you going to delivery my order is it is been 10 day just want to know my account all the phone has been successful yes or no you going to delivery when

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 14:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Disconnect my account completely.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Aksahim 

When you order online we'll send you two emails 

The first confirms that we've received your order - we'll send this shortly after you've placed it. 

The second confirms your order has been accepted and is on its way - we usually send this the day before your delivery. 

If you haven't got either of these emails, please contact our Live Chat Team 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Aksahim 

There are a few options available if you want to end your iD Mobile plan.

Please click here to find out more information.

Michelle 

Hi Michelle just disconnect my account as i made last the last payment thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @julio 

We’ve sent you a private message so that we can help you with this from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi there,

Just received another from you don't understand why this i taught I made my last payment with as I told to disconnect my account I don't need this number I don't use this number and am begging stop everything with also hope this last payment . thanks.

Jules itong.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @julio,

We will have this sorted, please refer to the private message sent to you from my colleague. Thank you.

Ryan

Hi I have had my confirmation email at 3.55pm to say my order is on the way, it’s a upgrade iPhone will I get this from DPD the email didn’t have any tracking info or show the pic of the handset. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Melanie333 

Generally speaking we’d expect 2 days later you’d have the phone by now, is that right?

Once you’ve had a dispatch email.  It can usually be anywhere from about 12-20 hours before the DPD tracking is giving you information that relates to your order.

Let us know though if you need any further help with anything.

Why you guys keep emailing me? I stopped everything with lots.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @julio 

Please can you confirm what the email is about?

Michelle  

My contract with you terminate why you guys still emailing me?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @julio 

I need a little more information before I can answer your question; please can you confirm the information that was included within your email.

For example was the email related to your account, billing, disconnection… or was the email a marketing email?

Thanks

Michelle 

All sorted now thanks the phone came the following day very very pleased with the service and the phone itself thanks 

Listen go and check all my previous with you then you know what i am talking about thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @julio 

I can see the last message we sent you was a month ago, I’m trying to understand what the email was regarding?

If the email was to do with marketing you can be opted out of these type of emails

Was the email in relation to your disconnected account?

I’m unable to see the emails you have been sent, this being the reason why I have asked for further information to be able to help further. 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?