Solved

24 month contract paid out

• 24 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I messaged the 85075 number and received the estimated bill remaining on my contract. I made the full payment, does that mean I have completed the contract and no direct debit will be taken out?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 January 2023, 21:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

No, it means your account is now in credit.

To end the contract with iD you’ll need to tell them you are cancelling the agreement.

See the online “How do I cancel my iD Mobile contract?” community FAQ for ways of doing this - good luck @AugustaAsiedu

I made the payment on the ‘Pay outstanding balance or a make a payment towards your bill’. So how can I use that money now? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

While your iD account is in credit, iD Mobile should not take the monthly DD amount.

Otherwise, to get a refund you’ll probably need to use iD Mobile’s online chat service, and speak to an iD agent to arrange a refund of the credit balance on your iD account.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at the weekend) - good luck @AugustaAsiedu

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @AugustaAsiedu,

So paying the termination fee simply applies a credit for the payment (or uses it towards your bill).

If you want to cancel you would either submit a 30-day disconnection or you can use a PAC/STAC code. 

Did you want to keep the number or happy to lose this? 

If you want to lose the number, then you can get a PAC code by texting PAC to 65075 and use this to keep the number.

This will be cancelled once the PAC code is used.

If not keeping the number, text STAC to 75075 and use this to cancel without keeping the number.

If you still need help, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?