Question

can't generate PAC code

• 2 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I've been trying to get a pac code from ID mobile so I can change to O2 but since the 16 may all I'm getting is Pac code not generated. I've spoken countless times to customer services but all they say is that technical has been informed and they will get in touch but still nothing. I continuously get the following message when I txt pac to 65075. Can anyone help? 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try putting “PAC” completely in CAPITAL letters - good luck @Marcel70

Try putting “PAC” completely in CAPITAL letters - good luck @Marcel70

Still nothing and this is the txt I get also

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Looks like the iD system’s been broken since 28-May-2023 @Marcel70

Not sure what OFCOM would make of this - mobile service providers are supposed to give you your PAC immediately you ask them.

Have you tried contacting iD privately using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter direct message?
These channels are better (in my experience) than using live chat. The agents work until 8pm weekdays.

Looks like the iD system’s been broken since 28-May-2023 @Marcel70

Not sure what OFCOM would make of this - mobile service providers are supposed to give you your PAC immediately you ask them.

Have you tried contacting iD privately using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter direct message?
These channels are better (in my experience) than using live chat. The agents work until 8pm weekdays.

Thanks, Ill try twitter direct msg. I've been trying since the 16th May for a pac code and no joy what so ever. I've got offcom, C.I.S.A.S and the ombudsman services: communications ready to contact if this is not resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Marcel70,

Have you since been in touch with us via Twitter? If so, we would have picked this up and hopefully you’ve had an answer on this.

If you can clarify what the issue was?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?