Solved

Cancel my PAC request before the number transfers

Userlevel 1

Today I submitted my PAC number to ID Mobile to move my old phone number to this new provider. I have discovered that the signal in my area is too weak for my need though, so would like to cancel this PAC transfer request before the number is transferred.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 June 2023, 15:45

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD staff only read posts in this forum once-a-day, sometimes less frequently @Jacob Kneen.

If you’re transferring your number to iD Mobile, I’d advise you to get in-touch using the iD online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM (direct message). 

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jacob Kneen 

Sorry to hear that the coverage isn’t as strong.

Have you been able to speak to someone to cancel the PAC code or did you want us to send you a PM here so we can pick this up and cancel for you?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I was ablso use the LiveChat function as recommended and my query has been resolved. Thanks all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was ablso use the LiveChat function as recommended and my query has been resolved. Thanks all!

Glad to hear that @Jacob Kneen,

Thanks for letting us know!

Mohammed

ay I submitted my PAC number to ID Mobile to move my old phone number to this new provider. I have discovered that the signal in my area is too weak for my need though, so would like to cancel this PAC transfer request before the number is transferred.

Today  11/07/2023 I submitted my PAC number to ID Mobile to move my old phone number to this new provider. I have discovered that the signal in my area is too weak for my need though, so would like to cancel this PAC transfer request before the number is transferred.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Today  11/07/2023 I submitted my PAC number to ID Mobile to move my old phone number to this new provider. I have discovered that the signal in my area is too weak for my need though, so would like to cancel this PAC transfer request before the number is transferred.

Okay @Onyx, be aware that iD staff only read posts in this forum once-a-day, sometimes less frequently.

If you’re transferring your number to iD Mobile, I’d advise you to get in-touch using iD online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM (direct message). 

I am canceling the request to move my old number to replace the new Id number. I don’t want to cancel again. I have started using the Id mobile number on my mobile phone.

Okay @Onyx, be aware that iD staff only read posts in this forum once-a-day, sometimes less frequently.

If you’re transferring your number to iD Mobile, I’d advise you to get in-touch using iD online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM (direct message). 

I am unable to get you on live chat . Kindly assist 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Onyx,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?