Solved

Cancel SIM only plan

• 17 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I did not realise when I bought a SIM only deal as my two year plan was expiring that I should have upgraded.  So I now have two accounts. I have now upgraded but have a SIM only deal that I am trying to cancel.  I have written to iD and returned the SIM within 30 days by recorded delivery, but received no acknowledgement from iD.  The first payment has been taken from my direct debit.  I have now cancelled the direct debit.  I do not know what else to do.  Can you please guide me through this.  It has proved impossible to have a live chat with anybody.  Customer Service seems to be an abstract idea!

Glenice

icon

Best answer by Kevin 23 December 2020, 18:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for not catching this one sooner @Glenice White 

We’ll send you a private message so that we can assist you with this here now.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I need to cancel my children’s sim only plans I can’t getanywhere with the online chatting which is so frustrating. I do not know there user name or password and feel like I am just going round in circles . The only way I will not have to pay this is by cancelling my direct debit I don’t know what welder to do 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lianam38,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues cancelling this.

I’ll PM you so we can help sort this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?