Solved

Cancel within 14 days cooling off period

• 12 October 2020
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

I purchased a SIM only unlimited data plan to use in a 4G router, to replace my wired broadband from Sky. I've put the SIM into the 4G router and connected my mobile to the new Wi-Fi and it's getting VERY slow internet speeds of 0.93mbps download and 0.98mbps upload. Is there something I can do to get a useable speed? Or do I just need to cancel within the cooling off period and look at another network?

“Live” chat was utterly useless. If I want to talk nonsense with a robot I’ll chat to Alexa. It wouldn’t connect me to an agent after about 5 tries.

Exactly the same situation here. I have only been a customer for 3 days but am finding the service (both the phone service and the customer service) absolutely terrible.

I originally only wanted some technical support, but it’s so difficult to obtain that I now just want to cancel within the cooling off period. I don’t want to be stuck with this for 12 months.

Can somebody please contact me to arrange ending my contract.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @idyoumakemestressed,

We’re sorry to hear that you would like to leave. We will issue you with a PM now to offer further support with your query.

@Chris2345, I can see that we messaged you yesterday and we are waiting for a response.

Thanks,

Ryan

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 1

I’m in a similar situation and the online complaint form doesn’t even work. What an absolute shambles.

I’m sick of companies never replying, crap customer service. This is horrendous. The live chat was pointless. I rung and pressed this that and the other to then be cut off. How do these companies get away with it? 

I’m in a similar situation and the online complaint form doesn’t even work. What an absolute shambles.

Why iD Mobile?