Solved

Cancel within 14 days cooling off period

• 12 October 2020
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

Your live chat does not work in ANY popular browser even with cookies accepted (Chrome, Firefox or Edge!), how can I cancel if I can’t contact you!?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Tara.Smile 

I can confirm our Live Chat is fully working and can be accessed.

As you are having difficulties, we’ll send you a PM. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I am also trying to cancel my SIM only deal within the cooling off period and can make NO CONTACT. Surely this is illegal. 

Please can someone contact me to cancel. 

Thanks Hannah

ive had a new chip sent today it does not work in my phone so i am cancelling my direct debet and i will stop with tesco mobile cheers carl.ive sent pac code to you and does not work and have had no response on live chat  cheers .

I would like to leave within the 14-day cooling-off period. What I need to do?

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @p_bratinova,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?