Solved

Cannot Register, no customer service, chat bot doesnt work, would like to cancel. Appalling service

• 16 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to register and it is not working. Please do not suggest I go through the steps. I have spent an hour trying over and over again and I am doing everything correctly. It will not accept any of my passwords I’m generating when I try to register my sim only, and the error message is even showing in Japanese Kangi! Plus your help and support chat doesn’t work showing only an error message. And you have no email contact either, nor a phone number. Appalling! I would like to cancel my account please confirm you have done this.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 February 2023, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Louisa Kate - using Safari browser on my iPhone (running iOS 16.3.1) takes me to the account login / registration page, when I type in the address “my.idmobile.co.uk”.

Maybe try accessing the page from a Private window in your browser.

To cancel your account, you need to register, or use the live chat - type “talk to a person” to avoid the bot.

Userlevel 1

@andewhite sorry but who are you? A ID apologist? Who cares if it ‘seems odd’, in your opinion. Can someone who works for the company respond? This ‘service’ is a joke, worse, a scam. Trust pilot review left and in process of ombudsman complaint.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry you feel that way @Louisa Kate.
I’m just a another iD community member trying to help.

The iD moderators only check-in to read forum posts once a day, sometimes less frequently.

Anyway, I hope you manage to sort things out somehow.

Userlevel 1

@andewhite so you just voluntarily mooch about on a customer service forum all day, helping customers with their problems and complaints as a hobby? That’s pretty weird. And also it’s total bs. This is the creepiest and shadiest business model I’ve come accross lately 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m sorry you feel that way @Louisa Kate. I hope you sort things out somehow.

Userlevel 1

@andewhite so do you work for them or are you a volunteer? You seem very invested in ‘helping’ in this forum, what’s your motivation? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@andewhite so do you work for them or are you a volunteer? You seem very invested in ‘helping’ in this forum, what’s your motivation? 

Not employed by iD, just an iD community member - hope you get things sorted @Louisa Kate.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Louisa doesn’t understand community forums and why members try to assist others; no one should waste time on this

poster’s moans😂 She’ll never be satisfied. Bye.

Userlevel 1

Ooh @Geluk weighing in now, that’s me told 🤣…listen people who’ve been scammed into buying a product from ID there would be something weird about @andewhite and @Geluk hanging around on a mobile phone business help forum ALL day ‘helping’ people voluntarily, unless they are getting paid to kick the down the road on customers for a scam company that is deliberately preventing actual access to customer service or a proper technical support. Literally, no one believes this kind of BS model any more.

So pleased this thread just keeps on exposing how much of a scam ID is with these fake help forum paid cronies. Look now how they try to gaslight anyone calling it out. It’s hilarious.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Louisa Kate,

As with most UK networks, you will find they have their own Community forums and members much like @Geluk  and @andewhite will frequent and provide support.

I can only but apologise you find this behaviour odd. This is common for many forums including many others which I personally post in. 

We do appreciate the assistance they provide and are thankful to have them.

We have multiple methods of contacting our Customer Services and it is disappointing to hear you’ve had trouble getting in touch.

We are happy to send you a PM to discuss this further and assist you in cancelling your account.

I can see you’ve advised you’re in the process of submiting a complaint to the Ombudsman, this would however, fall outside of their remit as the complaint would be under the required time-frames and not have reached a position of deadlock.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?