Solved

need new pac code

• 9 December 2022
  • 5 replies

My PAC code expired and my phone service already terminated and I my old phone number is gone. Very important number for me. Please get me a new PAC code. ThanksĀ 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 14 December 2022, 16:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Glen Arguido,

If a PAC code is not used, itā€™ll expire.

After this, your services remain as they are and you can request a new PAC code.

We wouldnā€™t cancel your services unless you had cancelled instead.

When a PAC code is used, your number is transferred out of the network and this is what triggers a cancellation.

Did you stil need help with this and getting a new PAC code or have you since been able to get one?

Ā 

Mohammed

Yes. I still need new one. The PAC expired therefore can not be use but still my service got cancelled. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Glen Arguido,

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Weā€™ll see you there.

Mohammed

Ā 

Please can you send me a new PAC code as my last one has expired

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Annie Radford,

Welcome to the Community!

If you would like a PAC code you can text PACĀ to 65075, using the number that you want to keep.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?