Question

PAC code ‘Not Created’

Hi Tom, I came across your message to a lady who had the same problem as me where she had left ID and pac code had to be sent via email but it just said ‘Not Created’ where the pack code would be. This has happened 3 times to me now and customer services keep doing the same thing which isn’t working. Did you manage to solve the problem for this lady and if so you could help me with the same? Thanks 

17 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’re leaving iD Mobile, then have you tried sending a text message “PAC” to 65075 @Callum Gilmour using your iD SIM card?

You’re supposed to receive a reply from iD within a few minutes, with your PAC.

Yes but I can’t do that anymore as Ive terminated my contract and can no longer call or text with my ID sim card

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you’ve terminated your contract and the account was closed (line terminated), then your number is lost. You cannot port a ceased line’s telephone number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @WelshPaul,

We’ve implemented a change as per OFCOM’s guidelines (EECC) which allows customer’s to get a PAC code up to 60-days after disconection. 

@Callum Gilmour,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue, number disconnected and unable to attain PAC code. Please advise Mohammed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Paul Scott,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

I am having same issue could you please private message me

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lewispoke8 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m having the same issue. My number has been disconnected due to the end of contract. I need a PAC code please help. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I’m having the same issue. My number has been disconnected due to the end of contract. I need a PAC code please help. 

Hey @Abdul786, was your disconnection within the last 60-days? 

If yes, then iD should be able to give you a PAC, as per the post here by @Mohammed from iD Mobile. 

You might need to speak to ID customer service through social media using Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM, and refer them to this topic. 

Userlevel 1

Ok

Userlevel 1

Hey @Abdul786, was your disconnection within the last 60-days? 

If yes, then iD should be able to give you a PAC, as per the post here by @Mohammed from iD Mobile. 

You might need to speak to ID customer service through social media using Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM, and refer them to this topic. 

Thank you just got it sorted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Abdul786,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash

Please can I have a PAC code for the same reason, my contract only ended today but my PAC code expired yesterday 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @e.w,

Welcome to the Community!

Is your account disconnected or is the contract still active but past the minimum term?

If the account is still active please text PAC to 65075 from the number you require the PAC for.

Kash

Hey @WelshPaul,

We’ve implemented a change as per OFCOM’s guidelines (EECC) which allows customer’s to get a PAC code up to 60-days after disconection. 

@Callum Gilmour,

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Hello @Mohammed I am facing the same issue. My account was terminated on 29 Dec 23 and I'm unable to generate a PAC code. Can you please send me this message so I can get my PAC? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jennifer Timoney 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?