Solved

Really struggling to cancel a sim only

• 21 September 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have downloaded the app, used the web version, called 7777 and even called Carphone warehouse for help in ending this contract.  It is sim only, 30 day rolling and the option to cancel does not show up under ‘my account’.  Any thoughts please, and are there any real people employed by ID mobile or is everything automated :thinking:

Thanks!

Matt

icon

Best answer by Will 23 September 2020, 13:19

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rippers73,

All the information required to cancel your rolling 30 day SIM can be found by clicking here.

If you require any more assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi

This Link is not working …. i want to cancel my 30 days sim only contract!

I received it today… and activated… and want to cancel it now so i dont get charged again in 30 days times… but i get a message to say i’m already incurring costs for the next month.

HOW TO I CANCEL THIS PLAN!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Juan-Marc,

The link works fine for me, maybe worth trying on a different browser or device.

Have you Got the iD Mobile App? You can do it through there if so.

Will

Userlevel 1

You are not authorized to access this page.

Sorry, this page is not available for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Harry Sgura Malis,

You can cancel by sumbitting a 30-day disconnection via the app if not keeping your number or text STAC with your Date of birth as DDMMYY to 75075 to get a STAC code.

Give that code to your new network to cancel and the number is lost.

OR

If you’re keeping the number, text PAC to 65075 with your date of birth like above to get a PAC code, then give this to your new network.

Mohammed

I also clicked on that link and got only:

Why can’t iD just fix their useless website, and have an actual customer services department?!? We shouldn’t have to ‘try changing our browser’, you should fix your websites. I have tried to cancel the instructed way through My Account and it just says “something went wrong” in a red banner everytime I try to select it….
Please pm me so I can do something simple that iD keep trying to stop people from doing; cancelling my Sim only.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Try:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I also clicked on that link and got only:

Why can’t iD just fix their useless website, and have an actual customer services department?!? We shouldn’t have to ‘try changing our browser’, you should fix your websites. I have tried to cancel the instructed way through My Account and it just says “something went wrong” in a red banner everytime I try to select it….
Please pm me so I can do something simple that iD keep trying to stop people from doing; cancelling my Sim only.

Hey @Indraugnir 

I can see we did PM you 2 years ago about cacelling but never received a reply from you. 

We’ve sent you another Private Message.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

@Geluk As I stated, I tried doing it that way, and it didn’t work…

@Mohammed The only new private message I received was (a presumably automated) one telling me I had ‘levelled up in rank’… The link you provided takes me to the same page...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Indraugnir,

@MohammedThe only new private message I received was (a presumably automated) one telling me I had ‘levelled up in rank’… The link you provided takes me to the same page...

Apologies, it seems I had pm’d @Juan-Marc  in error. I’ve sent the PM now!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?