Question

annoyed

• 28 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I am absolutely appalled at the services of id mobile and I shall never be using again!

I have a direct debit set up, yet I’d mobile are saying it has been cancelled however I have the proof on my banking app that the direct debit is active and they are saying it’s not!

They are saying that I need to make an outstanding pay enemy of over £100 , however I do not owe that! 

trying to get in contact with id mobile is a waste of time! 

Everytime I go to curry’s where I got my phone they are saying the same as me that I do not owe this much and that it’s a technical issue through I’d mobiles end but they aren’t having bc that’s it a issue from their side 

not only that but I can’t even use my id mobile SIM card as it does not work from the day I purchased it , so I am also paying for a SIM card that does not work!

I am absolutely disgusted with this !!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Paige Louise Sanderson 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?