Solved

Can't top up on PAYG

• 19 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I can see from other posts that this is a frequent problem. I have two PAYG sim cards with ID mobile, and when I try to top up or buy a bundle for either of them, I get the familiar error message:

“Oops, looks like something's gone wrong. Please try again.”

This has happened on and off before, but this time it is persisting for weeks. I hope the issue can be resolved before I switch provider. Yes, I have updated my address to match the billing address.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 February 2023, 23:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

When you update your addresses, make sure you use the online address picker - if you enter any address manually that seems to cause the iD Mobile billing system to behave strangely.  

🤞

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much - this (quoted below) has solved the problem, I have successfully topped up both of my PAYG IDmobile accounts. Much appreciated. :)

When you update your addresses, make sure you use the online address picker - if you enter any address manually that seems to cause the iD Mobile billing system to behave strangely.  

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you so much - this (quoted below) has solved the problem, I have successfully topped up both of my PAYG IDmobile accounts. Much appreciated. :)

🤞

Glad to hear you’ve been able to get this sorted :)

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?