Solved

Cancel my new Pay Monthly SIM contract and keep my PAYG number instead

• 6 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I have recently purchased a new Pay Monthly iD SIM Contract mistakenly and I would like to cancel my contract and Direct Debit, because I have realised that iD Mobile does not allow me to keep my old number registered with my iD Pay as You Go (PAYG) SIM. 

I have NOT activated my SIM yet; I have only just received it in the post and an email containing the new SIM’s number and details. 

Therefore, I would like to return my new SIM & cancel my new iD Pay Monthly Direct Debit contract and I would like to stay with my PAYG number instead.

Please can you get back to me through Private Message (PM,) so I can share further personal details regarding this issue I am facing. Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Kash 15 November 2022, 15:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Annie608,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?