Solved

cant make calls or send texts

• 13 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi

Since this morning 13th July 2022 I've been unable to make telephone calls from my mobile, unable to send texts and unable to access the data network.

When I make a call it says "you cannot make any calls as you've exceeded your capped limit"

I have an unlimited bundle, with unlimited calls texts and data which doesn't expire till the 28th of the month.

I cant call any numbers I've tried landlines and multiple mobiles.

I have important calls to make today, id appreciate some help as soon as possible please.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 13 July 2022, 13:54

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Leevilla850, you’d better contact iD Mobile, in real-time, using their online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - they’ll need to look your at your iD account.

It might be worth restarting your phone before you contact iD - fyi, a number of iD customers with plans that have unlimited calls and unlimited texts have experienced similar issues over the last week.

Good luck.

Hi,

I have no.outstanding balance on account

Same problem.... it's been a week now and daughter still cant use phone or send messages, also due upgrade as contract about to end. Is there a human I can actually speak to?

Kind regards 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi,

I have no.outstanding balance on account

Same problem.... it's been a week now and daughter still cant use phone or send messages, also due upgrade as contract about to end. Is there a human I can actually speak to?

Kind regards 

iD help & support is 100% online - there’s no telephone customer support.

Your daughter’s iD account might have been blocked by iD for some reason, which others have reported in their posts in this forum.

Good luck @Jane Jackson

Hi there 

I need urgent help please. Since switching to you guys I cannot make calls or send regular texts and my 4G only works when I turn WiFi off. I’m in central London so coverage should be good. I have tried all the things of turning on airplane mode - switching the phone on and off and checking the sim is in correctly and it’s still not working please can this be looked into as I need to make calls - it’s very frustrating that I can’t 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lisa Hardy, nothing happens urgently in the iD community.

Get help quickly using the online iD Live Chat service, or send a private message to one of iD Mobile’s social media accounts.

The customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Oh wow, that’s pretty shoddy. I’m trying to cancel my contract as I can’t use this service I’ve messaged all of those other outlets and not heard anything back. What a shambles. Thanks for your reply 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lisa Hardy,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?