Skip to main content

Unlimited minutes 

Three bars

Have restarted

Have taken sim out and restarted

Still not working.

Hi @Nicki Flack 

There was an issue with calls which we believe has been fixed now, please could you test and let us know how you get on?

Tom

Can't make calls on my Motorola phone G7 power

Hi @Devstephen,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you able to make calls and receive texts?

What happens when you try and make a call?

Kash

I can't make or recieve calls. Trying to talk to someone on this is painful. I'm going to change network if no one helps!

Hi @Dave Edwards,

Have you tested the SIM in a different handset?

What happens when you try and make a call and what message do callers get trying to call you?

Kash

Can not receive or make calls ,it looks like this is a long standing issue , will be changing networks this is not acceptable

Hi @Nicki Flack , @Devstephen , @Dave Edwards , @Michelle Isaacs 👋🏻

What phones do you have? (as you may need to ‘Google’ the correct details for your device as they may differ from the below information).
Even though you see 4G this may not be the correct option to connect to the ‘4G’ network.
You need to see ‘LTE’ or ‘4G Calling’ for example, rather than just 4G, to be able to connect to the VoLTE (4G Voice over LTE) network which is what the providers use once 3G is turned off.
Do you see an option in the settings to switch VoLTE/4G Calling on?

Please see the reply I gave in this post to see if it helps clarify the problem!

Good luck x

Hi Could someone kindly help? I used my PAC code to leave O2 and joined ID. I can text and use WhatsApp but I cannot make or recieve calls. I have restarted my phone several times a day but still not working. This has been 4 days now ! 

I have the same issue. Switched youngest daughter from sky mobile  to ID,  using an eSIM, had to be sent 3 separate qr codes before I could get it to activate!! She can send and receive texts and use data no problem, but can’t make any standard calls. I’ve checked settings and VOLT is switched on there is no physical sim in device so no issues with old sim blocking new eSIM. So far not very impressed with ID mobile. Great deal but it’s no good if they can’t get basics right!! Any advice how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated 

Hi @Rachael Smith @MPL211,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your calls.

Have you checked your settings to ensure that the correct number is there?

The link below may help you out.

Kash