Question

How do i settle this debt?

• 23 September 2023
  • 3 replies

So I have a debt for a measly £10 for an account that I'm sure I closed or disused, however I don't remember any of the details to any of the accounts I used so now I'm unable to login and settle the account debt.

What do I do? 

I have a 'final demand notice' telling me that the debt will probably be transferred to a debt collection company blah blah, but it hasn't told me what debt collection company, nor any ways to pay the debt off. Any ideas?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sanford Daebato 

Do you know the phone number the unpaid amount relates to? If so, you’ll be able to call the manual payment line on 0333 003 0001 and quote the phone number, you’ll be able to pay here.

A debt collection agency may not have been selected yet, when one is selected, the debt collection agency will be in touch.

Tom

Hi @Sanford Daebato 

Do you know the phone number the unpaid amount relates to? If so, you’ll be able to call the manual payment line on 0333 003 0001 and quote the phone number, you’ll be able to pay here.

A debt collection agency may not have been selected yet, when one is selected, the debt collection agency will be in touch.

Tom

I don't unfortunately, I don't know basically any details other than there's the debt.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sanford Daebato,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?