Solved

I don't receive sms from hmrc, mobile banking, whatsapp... it is the One-time password messages that I am not receiving from different services.

• 31 March 2021
  • 8 replies

I don't receive sms from hmrc, mobile banking, whatsapp...

it is the One-time password messages that I am not receiving from different services.

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 31 March 2021, 20:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AMitchell,

Have you tried powering down the handset for 10 minutes and removing the SIM card? 

Also, are you a relatively new customer that’s ported a number recently?

Will

I'm having this problem too. Haven't been able to receive OTP codes or SMS access codes from HMRC, retailers or other services, for 2 days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How was this solved? I have same issue and cannot get codes for auth in any apps

I'm also having the same issue, have spoken to id mobile on live chat two days in a row but there no help its still not working 

Hello @Fanta, I’ve replied to you on your thread your issue sounds like it could be a separate issue, please check this and reply there so we can troubleshoot.

Mohammed

they’ve opened a ticket for me but have to wait 24-48h to get someone working on it 

Userlevel 1

How was this solved? I have same issue and cannot get codes for auth in any apps

I'm also having the same issue, have spoken to id mobile on live chat two days in a row but there no help its still not working 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @raoufaslam 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

I don't receive sms from hmrc, mobile banking, whatsapp...

it is the One-time password messages that I am not receiving from different services.

what could be the possible solution.

Why iD Mobile?