Question

ID Mobile is the worst service ever

• 9 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I was told my new sim card will be sent last monday, I wanted till this monday till I asked for a replacement sim card, I was told it will be sent via first class.

Fast forward to today, I made an agent on chat aware of this and despite the situation I am in, I now asked the chat agent to if I can get it sent to me via a tracked sevice many times and I keep getting told “we can’t send it tracked”. I have been without a sim card for almost 2 weeks now and I am given the options of calling in, however I ported my old number to ID Mobile so I don’t have the option to do that.

I absolutely regret my contract with ID Mobile, I wish I had just stayed with EE, because they treat you like a human, while ID Mobile has been treating me like rubbish.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you bought your iD SIM only plan online from iD Mobile, perhaps you should arrange a return within your cooling off period, and leave iD Mobile behind.

After your return is processed, your iD pay monthly plan is changed to an iD PAYG plan, with the number you ported to iD Mobile (from EE).

You can then choose another service provider, get a PAC for your iD PAYG account, and hopefully a better experience with a new provider.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @shekibi,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with getting a replacement SIM.

If you haven’t been able to obtain one still, please let us know and PM you so we can get one sent to you on a next day delivery.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?