Question

joining id mobile with multiple sims

• 3 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I have recently given notice to Vodafone on 6 contracts, mine, my partners and my 4 older children, my children have all now put the contracts in their own names, the first one went through fine, we did 2 more the next day that were fine and then the last 3 got rejected.  After a lot of stress on the phone we were told that you can only sign up 2 contracts each day at the same address even though each bill is individual and that we would need to wait 2 weeks again before reordering, we waited 2 weeks and a day and yet again my partner has been rejected, so i expect when I do the last 2 tomorrow they will also get rejected?? This is so frustrating as we really want to join id mobile, my son is getting a perfect signal at a great price now! Is there any way around this? I have less than 2 weeks left of my notice period to Vodafone so need to sort it soon! Any help would be appreciated as don’t fancy ringing again to get nowhere.

many thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps join SMARTY instead, @Clare Winterbourne.

SMARTY and iD both use the same mobile network partner (Three UK).

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

One of the reasons I left Id Mobile and switched to SMARTY @Clare Winterbourne

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Clare Winterbourne,

Welcome to the Community!

All contracts are subject to a credit check which means that we can’t guarantee that you’ll be accepted.

Processing multiple credit checks in a short space of time can affect your credit score.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?