Question

Moved from contract to SIM only. Data didn't replenish so I've incurred data fees

• 12 April 2023
  • 4 replies

The title says it all I moved to SIM only after my contract expired. I received a credit on my account when my monthly bill was due, my next bill is due in May. My minutes and texts are still unlimited but my data hasn’t replenished (I chose £8pm, unlimited texts, minutes and 20GB data).

Because I had no data i racked up £10 in data fees in one day. I assumed it was just taking a while to move over so I bought another £10 in data, but it;s a week after i would normally have new data and still nothing. I could walk into vodafone and get a new sim today, no hassle. Please sort this out and credit me the £10 i incurred out of plan data, or I’m gone.

Way to treat customers out-of-contract

Mobile number is 07930251587

I have no data so I’ll get back on when I can find some free wifi...

4 replies

screw it. i’m not spending days going back-and-forth to sort out a problem that shouldn’t exist in 2023. Got a new SIM and pac code. I’m gone...

this companies a joke. ive got no service majority of the time and im forever being told i sound like im underwater. pissed off isnt the half of it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LeePorter007,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

We would certainly like to take a look into the issue you have had, however it sounds like you may have ported out.

If you would still like us to take a look into this please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Mclaren,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like this is due to a poor signal connection.

Have you checked the coverage at the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage#coverage-info

If the issue is occurring everywhere it may be a faulty SIM that is causing the issue.

Please let us know here what the coverage checker shows and we will assist you from there.

Kash 

Why iD Mobile?