Mr

• 29 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi My name is A S 

I have join your network on last Thursday but I did not receive my sim card yet.

Please let me know when I will receive my sim. 

Many Thanks 

8 replies

I would like to switch my old number to id mobile 

Hi

Hi I'm new customer  from one mouth  this morning  I have big issue with  signal.. I can't use LTE 5g,4g,3g,.…

Only 4g,3g.... other wise I losing reception… I restart my phone  that doesn't resolve problem!

I have serious concerns about all that  first  blow  after  first mouth of  using 

Kind regards 

Marcin.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @A S TUFIQUE Eallhi SIM cards can take 2-3 working days to arrive in the post, so hopefully you will have received this now. Please let us know if you haven’t.

Hi @Lucian Gavriloaea you can port your number here - Switch | iD Mobile Network

Hi @marsochac83 We had experienced some issues yesterday with our network, but this is mostly fixed now. We apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced, and we’ll continue to provide updates here - https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb

And hi @Necati Bozkurt 😊

Hi my name is Sufyan and I want to set up a direct debit mobile number  but because I’ve already got account it won’t let me log in if I provide you with my account number and sort code will you able to add it on to my account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Saleh Sufyan,

We have removed your personal information as this could be seen by any Community user.

In order to add the direct debit details you would need to do this via the iD Mobile app or your account online.

If you are unable to login please can you confirm what error message you get.

Just to advise if you haven’t registered for an account you will need to register one first before logging in.

Please click HERE to start the registration process.

If you require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

I need to pay my phone I don’t now why the id is incorrect how I can pay thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gabriel Giurcanu,

Welcome to the Community.

You can call our iD Customer Service Team on 0333 003 7777

You'll be asked for your mobile number.

Select Option 2 for Payments & Billing

Select Option 2 again for Making a payment

You'll hear a message of the current balance and if this is correct, press Option 1 to pay this balance. 

If the balance is incorrect, please ignore the amount you hear and press Option 2 to pay a different amount.

Enter the amount in Pence followed by # to make the payment for this amount.

For example - £10.50 you'd enter 1050 followed by #

You'll hear the amount entered and press 1 to confirm.

Then proceed to make the payment.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?