Question

Not received my sim card

• 18 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I haven't received my sim card and cant speak to anyone in person.

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support helpline @Paul Latham.
Their customer help & support is 100% online. 

For iD Mobile’s delivery policy, see https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery.

Good luck, and I hope your order item(s) gets there soon.
🤞

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately its a sim only that's possibly been sent royal mail and not arrived.

i haven't had an email to say its been despatched?

try to find out whats going on and all you get is

It usually takes Royal Mail no more than 2-3 working days to deliver. If you haven't received your order after 5 working days, contact us with your order details and we'll investigate. 

How do i contact someone for them to investigate?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d recommend contacting the iD social media customer support team privately by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance with your SIM only order. 

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 1

i don't do Facebook or twitter?

HELP?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

In that case, unfortunately your remaining contact options are:

• Use the iD Mobile live chat service. 
    The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

• Hang on here, until an iD staff member reads and replies to your post, which could take a few days or longer.

Userlevel 1

Tried the live chat. as soon as you say its sim only and not received it it automatically goes to say 

Our delivery partner is currently experiencing higher than expected volumes due to seasonal demand and this may result in us not being able to offer next day delivery to some postcode areas.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. To check whether you may be impacted, click 
here.

If you order a SIM Only or replacement SIM from us, you should receive an email from DPD with your SIM delivery update and tracking number after your purchase.

Please note: Your DPD email may show that your delivery is coming from Currys (our parent company)

then if you click here it takes you to DPD and its not been sent dpd.

Just round and round in circles.

Very annoyed now.

think i will cancel and go to VODAPHONE where i can go into a shop. and move the wife from id mobile too.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To avoid the bot, try typing “talk to a person”. 
Live chat is a lottery, which is why I suggested Facebook or Twitter - hope you get things sorted @Paul Latham

Userlevel 1

Thanks

that worked and I spoke live chat to a human

they are sending another one out with dpd so it’s tracked

thanks again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Paul Latham 

Glad to hear @andewhite could help you get this sorted, please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the support @andewhite.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?