Number hasn't transferred help

• 4 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I was with Lyca mobile and switch to ID mobile

Thought about a month, my number was on two different Sim cards

Lyca and ID mobile at the same time

Lyca mobile Sim has gone now the signal from it,

When I call people from my ID Sim, it comes up with my old number like I want it to.

On my ID account, it comes up with the ID Sim number when I signed up to the network, not the ported number I haven't had the text message to say that the number has been ported successfully it's been over a month and a half now

Every morning I get this email

no-reply@idmobile.co.uk

Hi WILLIAM
Remember we said we'd credit your account with 7-days line rental? Well, we just wanted to let you know we've done it.

If you've got a Direct Debit payment due to come out in the next three days,  we'll still take that payment and the credit will be applied to your next bill.

If your account hasn't switched yet, don't panic! We're working to get it sorted asap. But if you've been waiting more than 7 days, there might be an issue - just contact us and we'll get it sorted.

Don't forget, you can check your bills and manage your payments anytime, anywhere, with the free My iD App.

Regards,
The iD Team
::DISCLAIMER::

I've been getting this email every single day for like a month now it's super annoying I want to know if my number is going to be safe or not

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @will202xx, iD Mobile help & support is currently online only. 
The primary iD Mobile channels for customer support are:

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Alternatively, just wait here and iD might read and reply to your forum post in a day or two. 
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @will202xx,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have had.

If you have managed to get in touch with someone we hope that it is resolved.

However if you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @will202xx,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have had.

If you have managed to get in touch with someone we hope that it is resolved.

However if you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

I have on multiple occasions, got in contact, still got the problem

Userlevel 1

Now I'm unable to receive calls or text messages essentially it's unusable with my  old number not properly being ported across. I need the number to access things like PayPal

Userlevel 1

My number has gone back to the number when I signed up to ID mobile

I really hope I haven't lost my actual number from Lyca mobile

Got this message earlier on in the day

We noticed your switch to iD did not happen as planned so we are adding 0.23 GBP as compensation to your account shortly. You will receive an email once added.

If you are still waiting for your number to switch, do not worry, we are working on it. You will get an SMS when it is done.

This is causing me a lot of issues now

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @will202xx,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?