Solved

PAYG roaming in Spain

• 6 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Considering getting a PAYG sim and want to confirm if I would be able to use the data in Spain without any extra charge.

Checking here I can see that I can use it but want to confirm that and see if there is any extra price I would need to pay. A year ago, they mentioned that there would be no roaming charge here.

If I travel to Spain, would I be able to use the entire data? Or there is a limit when roaming for PAYG?

As well, I could not find anything about the payment. Would I need to set up a Direct Debit for a PAYG or a pre-paid card for this?

Regards,

Diego

icon

Best answer by andewhite 6 April 2023, 13:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD Mobile fair usage policy means you might not be able to use all our your iD plan’s data allowance while roaming in the EU, e.g. Spain.

You can work out your EU roaming mobile data allowance online at: 
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/eu-roaming/fair-usage-policy

Scroll down to the “Open data policy” section.

You can pay for iD PAYG using a debit card online.
If you setup an auto-renewal for your PAYG plan, it will effectively be the same as a pay-monthly plan.

🍀

Userlevel 1

The iD Mobile fair usage policy means you might not be able to use all our your iD plan’s data allowance while roaming in the EU, e.g. Spain.

You can work out your EU roaming mobile data allowance online at: 
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/eu-roaming/fair-usage-policy

Scroll down to the “Open data policy” section.

You can pay for iD PAYG using a debit card online.
If you setup an auto-renewal for your PAYG plan, it will effectively be the same as a pay-monthly plan.

🍀

Thanks for the info. Was tryjng to work it out here but it says monthly plan, is there any way to check the PAYG one?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d use the amount you’re paying/planning to pay iD for the PAYG monthly bundle.

Userlevel 1

I’d use the amount you’re paying/planning to pay iD for the PAYG monthly bundle.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @codiego,

I hope that you got the answer to your query.

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

@andewhite thanks for providing the information on this one.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?