Question

Poor coverage.

• 24 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello. I'm not very happy with the service I receive from you? I can't get a good signal in my area and my mobile phone is needed to connect to my emergency life line system. 

If the signal doesn't improve then I will need to find another company who can provide me with the service I need?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Toffee1963,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the coverage issues you are having.

Firstly it’s worth checking our Coverage Checker HERE to check the level of coverage we provide in the area.

Secondly you can check to see if there is any maintenance or unplanned outage in your local area by selecting network status as this could be causing an impact with the levels of coverage.

If the links above show good coverage and no issues it may be a faulty handset or SIM card. It’s always worth trying the iD Mobile SIM in a different handset and a different SIM in your handset.

If you have a compatible handset, you should be able to use WiFi Calling to boost the signal when connected to a WiFi network. This will help eliminate Blackspots. You can can find further information on Wi-Fi Calling HERE.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?