Solved

Problems with ID Network

• 4 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I am having problems making or receiving phone calls, and I am also unable to top up my account.

Whether I make or receive a phone call, neither person can hear the other.  If I make or receive a phone call through WhatsApp, I don’t have this problem. Therefore, the problem does NOT appear to be with my phone (iPhone 11) but with the ID network.

I am able to send and receive texts through the ID network, so no problem there.

Also, I have tried to top up my account at least 6-7 times and that doesn’t work.  I even deleted my debit card info and successfully re-entered it and it still doesn’t work.  So again, something appears to be wrong with ID.

Please help.

Thank you,

Beatrice

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 October 2022, 16:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could try turning OFF your iPhone and removing the SIM card.

Check the SIM isn’t broken or damaged in any way.
Also make sure you can’t see any fingerprints on your iD SIM card.

If it’s is broken or damaged, you’ll need a replacement - otherwise pop the SIM back in your iPhone, and see if by checking and re inserting your SIM card, things improve.

Anyway, good luck @Beal.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @andewhite 

I didn’t turn the phone off, but I did remove the SIM and put it back in and that fixed the problem of not hearing one another on calls.

I still was not able to top up, so I tried another card and that worked.  Don’t understand why the first card, which I have been using for years, didn’t work. I’ll check with my bank.

Thanks again. Problem solved!

Why iD Mobile?