Prompt new customer to complete profile

• 5 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I wasn’t able to complete a port in request until I’d completed the profile, maybe point customers to do this during the registration/obarding journey?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @IT-dude 

Do you mean completing the profile via the iD Mobile app?

You’ll be able to make a port in request via the iD Mobile port form linked below without making an iD Mobile app account.

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom 

Registered first and then headed to the page you linked to  (did it from a desktop browser) and filled it all in but it rejected.

Tried about 3 times with same message that there was an issue with the details (I was about to give up to be perfectly honest) but went into profile and found nothing displayed other than my e-mail so filled this out and tried again and it went through (just waiting on the prt completing today)

My point being is that at no point was my attention drawn to the fact the profile hadn’t been filled out (even the error didn’t suggest checking this) and I think it’s only the fact that I spend my working days sorting problems with systems that led me to check this whereas a lot of customers might have just said I’d like my money back.

I went through registration, logged in and went straight to submit the port in request albeit I did close pop up that appears when you first log in but was on my lunchbreak and just wanted to get it in so it would switch today.

And yes, tried with Edge and Chrome (Windows 11 and all up to date) 

Just thought it was worth pointing out, might just be a PAYG thing.

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @IT-dude 

Thanks for the info, I’ll feed this back to the team with these suggestions for consideration into future updates.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?