Question

seriously need help!

• 9 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Right this is a long story and I'm not a happy bunny so I apologize for sounding angry but no one is helping me,

So ... The other day one of your team messaged me and ask me for my details as I lost my card and lost my dad at the same time, your team said to me I own nothing on the account but in my bank statement ID has been trying to take a payment. I was so confuse by this so I called the ID answer machine to make sure, I still owe nothing! Now tonight I receive a text from ID saying  "We have cancelled your Direct Debit with us due to two failed Direct Debit payment attempts. Once your outstanding balance is paid in full, you can set up a new Direct Debit using the iD App or My Account. If you don't have an active Direct Debit with us, it could lead to missed payments & extra charges." So I thought what the heck?!?! I logged into my ID account and saw I own £21?!?! I'm so frustrated with this as I've been told by the team and the answer machine that I own nothing. I seriously don't understand how? Also it says if I don't pay it I will have to pay £43! I'm so not a happy bunny about this. If someone could just help me to sort this out for once and for all, if there is an email I can have so I could show you what I'm receiving from the team because I'm so confused, one person says I own nothing, the answer machine says I own nothing than I receive a text from the ID team saying you cancelled my direct debit. It's just not on as I been enjoying having ID and been paying on the day so what's the problem? I seriously need this fix and an email to show you what I'm getting. 

Thank you kindly,

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @xcutiepielibbyx 

I believe we’re in contact with you in private messages about this.

We’ll respond there when possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?