talk to someone

• 30 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi please can some one call me I’m a victim of domestic violence and I need to discuss my plan with you. 

my number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you 

Charlotte clarke 

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Hi @Charlotte888 , 

I’ve removed your number from the post. 

A member of the team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

I am not particulary savvy but ...because I am abroad I have boosted my data by buying 1GB...today I get an e mail saying I have run out of data and will be charged 10.24p per 1mb...what? I can’t find anywhere to talk to someone about this. I am a pensioner - I probably don’t occupy the same space as you at ID but I do need good customer service. Can someone explain why I can’t use my add on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Foxyfrustrated,

Can you advise which country you are in?

You can use add-ons in any of our 50 Inclusive Roaming destinations

If you are not in one of the 50 inclusive destinations your add-on won’t work and you will incur roaming charges which you can find HERE.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thank you for getting back to me Kash. I am in Portugal. For some reason  my phone is eating data. I have hardly used it except for checking e mail + facebook. I have to have mobile data turned on to access the wifi where I am staying. I am writing this on a laptop which auto connects for free to the wifi here. I really don’t understand why this should happen. At home I rarely use more than 400 mb in a month. However after I bought my add on I had an automated text saying I was about to be charged 10p per mb for busting my limit - I have checked my account today however and no charges are showing up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Foxyfrustrated,

Is your data always on?

It may be that there are apps running in the background which are using your data.

Depending on which handset you have you can check your data usage via your settings and what your data is being used on.

Also if you wish to avoid any charges on top of your usual bill you can set your cap to £0.

Let us know once you have checked the above and if you believe that it is incorrect we can send you a PM.

Kash

please can you tell me why you are charging me so much i hardly ever use my phone i am 80 years old and only got this phone for emergencies i dont even know how to send emails so why charge so much when my phone is hardly ever used i have had to stop my direct debit untilthis is sorted nearly £30,00 for what thankyou 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Pamela Thomas

Cancelling your Direct Debit isn’t the solution as this may negatively impact you from missed payments.

Have you tried viewing your bills in the account?

We provide a breakdown of all your usage on each bill.

Calls to 084 or 087 numbers are not inclusive and carry a charge of 45p per minute (iD access charge) + a charge set by the company you call.

Texts to premium numbers or subscriptions are also not inclusive.

If you still need help and want us to check the account, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?