Skip to main content
Solved

total rip off company

• 23 April 2024
  • 5 replies

This firm are a total rip off they don’t deliver on their side of the contract then when you switch away from them they rob you again 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Stephen R Brown, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had an unpleasant experience with us.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to let us know. We’d be happy to help.

-Lauren

had last month a 1000% increase of my bill for years at £5 for 2Gb and last month without any change I was charged £54 and all my data gone mid month!

This month my bill was £11 even though  I capped it to £5 and didn’t have any data for about 3 weeks. 

I have raised a complaint but no help from ID. I believe I have been hacked so they sent me to Curry who wanted to charge me £90 to fix it! 

i feel totally ripped off by ID. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Nikkiepop 

I wouldn’t recommend going to a Currys store to resolve an iD Mobile account issue, they won’t have any access to your account itself.

If you already have raised a complaint we’d recommend continuing with them to resolve this.

Tom

You are absolutely right Curry’s was useless as much as ID actually. My bill since came back to £5 a month by changing nothing! So I am convinced someone hacked my phone and removed my £0 cap…

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Nikkiepop, sorry to hear that.

We hope that the complaints team have been able to help thus far, or continue to help further.

Thanks,

Tyler