Trying to reply to lauren

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I have recieved a private message from lauren asking for more information about my account so she can help resolve my issue. I cannot reply to the message because apparently she has to follow me to recieve messages from me. So to clarify the situation. I have left ID. I have closed my direct debit AFTER the final payment was taken. I have messages from ID saying my account has been closed. So why I have recieved an email saying I have to reopen my direct debit as I am still being billed is beyond me. I had no issues with I'D whilst I was with them and even recommended them to friends. But this now is a joke. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @roverhowel 

Apologies, we’ve followed you on the @iD Support account now, please respond to this account only.

Tom

Hi. What information do you need? My old number was [REDACTED]

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @roverhowel 

We’ve messaged you in a private message, please only provide personal details there and continue contact there.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?