Skip to main content

Hi,

I upgraded my phone on my existing account. Got the new phone, inserted the sim, and hoped that all would be good. Boy, was I wrong...

At the same time I bought a sim only contract and switched my number from EE to IDmobile.

According to the messages I got, the switch was complete. So I tried to scan the QR code for this sim only eSim, but it will always connect to a Samsung watch which I do not use.

I upgraded to a mobile with dual sim.

Now I noticed that the sim for the number I already had with ID is not connected to the network.

So I have no working phone, cannot phone, do not receive messages and missed an important phone call this morning.

I tried all things recommended , nothing worked.

And on top of this, I cannot connect to my ID account as it always says that the data I put in does not match their record.

I am mightily peed off and need a very fast solution here!!!

Hi @Kingsizefairy, thanks for the post. However,  I’m sorry to hear of all of the issues at hand here.

It sounds like you may need some replacement SIMs. You would be able to pick one up free of charge from any local Currys store.

Alternatively, a replacement would be able to be posted. The live chat team would be able to process this request:

Live Chat Support | iD Mobile Network

-Lauren

Look, I am fed up to the rim of my back teeth!

I had been advised to phone carphone warehouse to cancel the sim only contract. Which I did

The went into the live chat only to find that my regular phone number (the one with the pay monthly) has been blocked.

Now - again - I am pushed from pillar to post.

Also, there is no local curry here on the Isle of Lewis

I am now again in a chat, with a different agent and I cannot get back to the one I was with before.

You already lost me one phone number from the switch from EE

Now it seems you also lost the number I did want to keep on my pay monthly contract.

What the fudge are you doing? Anyone with more than one braincell?

None of the numbers on my phone are working. I have no phone since nearly two weeks, missed important phone calls and are most likely now getting sancitioned by UC because of IDs inability to do a simple job!

apparently now my phone number is connected to hte pay as you go, which I cancelled this morning

and now they even refuse to give me the PAC code.

it is getting better by the minute.

Hi @Kingsizefairy 

We understand you’re frustrated, however we aren’t a live chat service here, posting multiple times won’t make us reply faster and neither will being rude, for a quicker service, we have our Facebook, Twitter and Live Chat service.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Tom,

the whole thing has been completely messed up and I have every right to be angry.

I spent hours at the live chat, have been pushed from pillar to post with only one agent who did not just throw preconfigured textblocks at me. I tried to get through to the complaint phone number and waited for over an hour without ever getting connected. Twice.

No answer on facebook either.

And rude? You would recognise when I am rude, believe me.