Skip to main content
Solved

Details not recognised

• 17 July 2024
  • 9 replies

I cannot register my details onto the new app, details not recognised, over and over again. Had chat the other day but still not resolved. Have registered my daughters number fine but my own details don’t get recognised.

Ian

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Ian Bewybu. It looks like you already have an iD Mobile app account set up with a different email address, that has linked to your phone number (ending in 153) successfully on the 13th May. Are you trying to re-register with a different email? If so, this will be causing the 'details not matched' error. Thanks.  

Userlevel 1

Hi Matthew T, thanks for the reply.

I can’t register with that either, I am at a loss. It all worked fine on the old app.

I  thought one of the new features of the new app was the ability to register multiple numbers to on App account. As I said in the original question, I have registered my daughters fine (just because we had just renewed hers) but when I’ve come to register my own I can’t add it.

Do all accounts have to have the same e-mail address to register together, I didn’t even think that was possible.

I have three phones with you, mine, my wife’s and my daughters all of which I administer so i thought this new feature would be great. Is there anyway of switching back to the old App?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

If only ID would give us a Helpline, I’ve only found this reply by chance.

Cheers

Ian

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Morning @Ian Bewybu. It is best to link all 3 numbers under a single email address, so you can switch between the plans seamlessly. I can request for your Mobile Number ending in 153 to be unlinked from the app, so you can re-register it. Would you like me to do this? Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Yes please, thanks for your help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ian Bewybu I’ve been informed it’s been unlinked. Please wait till later this evening to try and add your plan. Please follow the ‘Adding additional plans.’ section in this article.

Saying my details do not match . I’ve gone through live chat they have said all my details are correct and they would pass me on to IT support that was last week still waiting. I am now receiving texts saying I’ve used 100%of my data and will be charge but I know this isn’t true the text says go to the app and look at the billing or change the data . I can’t do this as I can’t get on the app as it’s saying my details don’t match ? I am seriously not just looking at cancelling my account and going else where I am so frustrated just going around in circles. I have double triple checked the details I am putting in is correct and that’s been confirmed by ID so why can’t I register ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Morning @Jsperry,

I’ve sent you a Private Message.

Thanks.

I have the same problems that details do not match when trying to add my number. Can anyone help resolve the issue for me. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Karen hope,

I’ve sent you a Private Message.

Thanks.