Skip to main content

I have ID 24 months sim contract which was finished this year July and then I bought new id contract and want to keep the old number, Sign up with different email when putted through my last name, DOB And Phone number it says details not exist,

I have had the same problem. I could sign in no problem. But when it took me to the register part it wouldn't accept my details. This was going on for months. It happened when they updated the id mobile app. I tried the chat bot customer service before now a couple of times. They didn't help. But today I got someone on that chat bot who new what to do straight away. I just explained it in fewer words. I just said I can log in but I cannot register because it says info wrong in short. First of all you get the cat bot no humans just keep saying repeating what ever you do it doesn't work keep the phrases short it will then put you on to a person on that chat they should send you a link. Click that link they will send you a long pin number. It finally worked for me. Oh and did you change your email address already with them if not you will need put in your old email.

Good luck 🤞 

Hi @fazalkarim 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi I just had a contract and I can’t seem to create an account  on the app

@Chisom -

Do you see a particular error message? Thanks.

I still cannot get access to the new app after months of trying. Worked initially mid 2023, but re-registering says it will send a code to email, but it never arrives (and no it’s not in my junk)

@Philip Greenwood -

Which email provider do you use (e.g @gmail.com, @iCloud.com). Thanks.

icloud

I now have access to the website version, but not the mobile app yet

That’s strange @Philip Greenwood, if you’ve logged-in on the website, your app shouldn’t require a 2FA to your email. Have you got a screenshot of where you get to? Thanks.

The mobile app is asking me to reregister, but I have done this on the website successfully.

I deleted the app & reinstalled.

Still asks to reregister, but does not like my password (same as on website)

“Password must not include first name, last name or email” It doesn’t.

Whatever I put, it fails with the same message.

@Philip Greenwood -

That’s strange, I’ve just tested and it seems to be okay. Could you share a screenshot of the screen your stuck on? Thanks.

@Philip Greenwood -

Thanks for sharing this, if you press the Back Button how far can you go? As you need to get onto the ‘What’s your email address’ screen. Thanks.