Skip to main content
Solved

Missing sim card

• 12 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi could you please send me a replacement SIM card I've just got the phone and package but unfortunately someone has misplaced my SIM packet and thrown it in the bin. I purchased the Google pixel 8 last week.

Thank you 

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Becky Collins,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you have lost your SIM card.

We can get a SIM card sent out here in the post. 

Alternatively the quicker way is to visit your local Curry’s store and they can provide one there free of charge.

Please let us know if you would like one sent in the post and we can PM you.

Kash

Please send me the replacement sim 

My name is Kandasamy Thavarasa,

Address is [REDACTED]

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Thavarasa Kandasamy 

Please note not to include your personal information in a public post.

For a replacement SIM card, the quickest way is to visit your local Curry’s store and they can provide one there free of charge.

Please let us know if you would like one sent in the post and we can PM you, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Hi could you please send me a replacement SIM card I've just got the phone and package but unfortunately someone has misplaced my SIM packet and thrown it in the bin. I purchased the 2 Iphone 15 .

Customer: MR H HENRIQUE
Invoice No: [REDACTED]
Date: 25/06/2024
Customer No: [REDACTED]
Transaction No: [REDACTED]
And the other iphone 15

Customer: MR H HENRIQUE
Invoice No: [REDACTED]
Date: 25/06/2024
Customer No: [REDACTED]
Transaction No: [REDACTED]

Thank you

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Helder Isidro 

You’ll be able to pick up a replacement SIM card, these can be picked up from any Currys store and activated here.

Alternatively we can assist in having one delivered, we’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Hi

My daughter phone was reported stolen but phone been found at school and given bach from reception. Please can I get replacement SIM card 

Hi, I have a contract with ID mobile since June and I still do not have sim cards from both contracts the numbers I was given was [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] and if this situation can not be resolved I want to cancel the contract and my money back please because I am paying for something I don't have

thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Mnicko1 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Helder Isidro 

Please stop posting your personal information on the public forum.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom